Founded in 1992, Timberland Partners’ first acquisition was a modest 46-unit community in Mounds View, Minnesota that was purchased out of foreclosure. Today, our investment portfolio is over 13,000 apartment homes. Our commercial real estate portfolio consists of 416,000 square feet. We employ over 350 team members and have formed 62 partnerships with over 550 investors.
Timberland Partners’ positive company culture is centered around our greatest asset: our people. Founded in 1992, we are a team committed to caring for each other, our residents and our investors.
Timberland Partners aspires to be the premier real estate investment and management company in the industry.
Inspired by our vision, we are committed to building mutually beneficial partnerships by providing an outstanding living experience for our residents, by encouraging our team members to achieve their highest potential and by exceeding the expectations of our investment partners.
• We will be true to ourselves and our aspirations.
• We will plan for success and execute the plan.
• We will build enduring and meaningful relationships.
• We will communicate with clarity and professionalism.
• We will cultivate a winning culture.